We are thrilled to announce that Baffle That Bully Co-Authors Amy Jones Anichini and Chase Anichini will be speaking at the California School Resource Officers’ Association (CSROA) Bullying Conference 2013 in SanDiego Oct 28-29th. Our session is entitled Baffle That Bully: A Mother and Daughter Share Their Story and Strategy for Empowering the Target. We’ll cover 5 main topics:
1. How we discovered our child was the target of emotional and verbal bullying
2. Who helped in making things better
3. The 3 Step Strategy we created that helped our daughter turn encounters with bullies into a game
4. How we transformed this negative experience into something positive
5. What’s next: Presentations, Products, Book Series
Conference attendees are expected to be a wide range of adults who work with children including educators, nurses, health aids, therapists, counselors, probation, law enforcement, and parents. The conference features 2 keynote speakers and approximately 24 additional sessions on various current topics in bullying prevention and intervention. We are honored to have been invited to speak.
The conference will be held in San Diego from Oct 28-29th. For more information or to register for the conference, please click this link: CSROA Bullying: Issues and Strategies